Victorian House

The project is based off the Morey Mansion although I made some slight edits to make it more modular and a little easier to manage. I'm working from pictures (which I'm finding to be limited at some angles) so I took a bit of artistic liberty in areas where photos were unclear or confusing. The project was completed in UE4  as a personal learning project for experimenting and exploring possibilities within the engine. Everything was modeled, textured, placed by me, with help from programs such as Photoshop CS6, Autodesk Maya 2015, Substance Painter and Zbrush.  

Process images 

Contact me @